Welcome to the menlo dermatology medical group and laser center
Experience, expertise and compassion define the physicians and staff of Menlo Dermatology. The three physicians are board-certified in Dermatology and adept in managing dermatologic disorders from infancy through older years. We have particular interest in aesthetic dermatology and repairing signs of aging, and offer an extensive array of beneficial technologies. Our office in Menlo Park, California offers an elegantly tasteful and pleasant atmosphere where thorough individual attention is provided to each patient. You are invited to browse these pages, and to contact MDMG for a consultation.
Menlo Dermatology Medical Group & Laser Center, Inc. is comprised of three outstanding physicians, each recognized for their talent and expertise.
NEW AT MENLO DERMATOLOGY MEDICAL GROUP
- XTRAC® Eximer laser therapy for Psoriasis and Vitiligo. A wavelength of light that can diminish the appearance of Psoriasis and Vitiligo
- Two new prescription strength tretinoin 0.05% products for home use: Refissa a rich emolliating formulation and Kinerase™ Pro+Therapy a light weight gel formulation.
- UltraPulse® fractional CO2 laser treatment for improvement of fine lines, wrinkles, scars, texture and pigmentation.
- Radiesse® price reduction, a larger volume syringe now competitively priced.
- Dysport® challenge promotion, save $150 on two Dysport treatments.
- Skin Medica® Retinol Complex enhances skin texture without irritation.
- Skin Medica® Environmental Defense SPF 50 is an oil and fragrance free, full spectrum water resistant sunscreen.
- Elta MD™ sunscreens are designed for every skin type and unique need, paraben and allergen free.
- Asclera™ (polidocanol), a medication used for sclerotherapy (treatment of spider veins), is now approved by the FDA. It has long been used outside of the USA and is safe and effective.
- Juvéderm XC®, and Restylane L are anesthetic added versions of commonly used wrinkle fillers.
- Brilliant Distinctions® Program allows you to earn points for eligible treatments that are redeemable for savings on future Botox® treatments as well as select Allergan products.