The following are new services and procedures that we now offer at Menlo Dermatology Medical Group:
- Kybella™ (deoxycholic acid) is a naturally occurring molecule in the body that aids in the breakdown and absorption of dietary fat. When injected into the fat beneath your chin Kybella™ causes the destruction of fat cells. Once destroyed those cells cannot store or accumulate fat. The treatment is nonsurgical and takes 15-20 minutes per session. The number of treatments needed is customized to achieve your goal, usually 2-3 sessions are required. Results are permanent.
- Brilliant Distinctions® Program allows you to earn points for eligible treatments that are redeemable for savings on future Botox® and Juvéderm treatments as well as select Allergan & SkinMedica products.
- Ultherapy® The only non-invasive procedure FDA-approved to lift skin on the brow, neck and under the chin. Focused ultrasound energy stimulates the production of new collagen and elastin tissue deep within the skin.
- Coolsculpting® is a revolutionary non-surgical contouring treatment that freezes stubborn fat, which then is naturally eliminated from your body.
- UltraPulse® fractional CO2 laser treatment for improvement of fine lines, wrinkles, scars, texture and pigmentation.
- Radiesse® price reduction, a larger volume syringe now competitively priced.
- Skin Medica® Retinol Complex enhances skin texture without irritation.
- Elta MD™ sunscreens are designed for every skin type and unique need, paraben and allergen free.
- Asclera™ (polidocanol), a medication used for sclerotherapy (treatment of spider veins), is now approved by the FDA. It has long been used outside of the USA and is safe and effective.
- Juvéderm XC®,Voluma® and Restylane L are anesthetic added versions of commonly used wrinkle fillers.
- SkinMedica® Ultra Sheer Moisturizer is a light oil and fragrance free formula that effectively hydrates skin while antioxidants, vitamins C & E protect against free radical damage.
- SkinMedica Lytera® skin brightening complex does not contain hydroquinone and is suitable for all skin types.
- Skin Medica® AHA/BHA cleanser contains alpha and beta-hydroxyl acids.